SR830 Stanford Research Lock In Amplifier
- 1 mHz to 102.4 kHz frequency range
- >100 dB dynamic reserve
- 5 ppm/°C stability
- 0.01 degree phase resolution
- Time constants from 10 µs to 30 ks
(up to 24 dB/oct rolloff)
- Auto-gain, -phase, -reserve and -offset
- Synthesized reference source
- GPIB and RS-232 interfaces
The Stanford Research Systems SR830 Lock-In Amplifier provides high performance at a reasonable cost. The SR830 simultaneously displays the magnitude and phase of a signal. The SR830 uses digital signal processing (DSP) to replace the demodulators, output filters, and amplifiers found in conventional lock-ins.
The SR830 provides uncompromised performance with an operating range of 1 mHz to 102 kHz and 100 dB of drift-free dynamic reserve.