SRL60-8 Sorensen DC Power Supply
The SRL60-8 is a 500 Watt DC Power Supply from Sorensen. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 0-60V
- Current: 0-8A
- Power: 500W
- 50/60 Hz operation without derating
- 0.01% line and load regulation or 2 mV
- Ripple: 200 to 700 Vrms
- 150μs transient response-100% change (typical)
- SCR preregulation and linear series pass design provide high efficiency and performance
- Remote voltage or resistance programming in voltage or current modes
- Excellent voltage or current regulation with automatic crossover
- No overshoot at turn-on, turn-off or power failure
- Unique quick set and check of built-in over-voltage protection can be monitored and adjusted on front panel
- Set point can be adjusted without removing load or AC power
The Sorensen SRL60-8 is designed for either bench or rack mounted use, and for easy component accessibility. All controls used in normal operation are mounted on the front panel. Power outputs up to 25 Amperes may be taken from the unit front mounted binding posts. The mode selector terminal board is at the rear of the supply. Through manipulation of the terminal board links, the functions of voltage/current mode programming, remote sensing and parallel operation are obtained. Output terminals are also provided at the rear of the unit.