SW5250AE Elgar Generator
The SW5250AE is a generator from Elgar. A signal generator is a device that creates electronic signals, repeating or non-repeating, in the digital or analog domains, depending on need. Signal generators design, test, troubleshoot, and repair electronic devices across many different industries and applications.
- Frequency range: 40 Hz-500 Hz
- 0-5250 VA
- Single/Triple Phase
- 100 waveshapes
- 1000 stored segments
- Programmable constant Current
- Selectable output impedance
- Embedded interharmonic waveform
- Arbitrary waveforms
- Compliance testing for Airbus, DO-160 and Boeing standards
The Elgar SW5250AE is only 8-3/4 inches high and delivers the most power in the smallest package out of the SW Series.