T3DSO1204 Teledyne LeCroy Digital Oscilloscope
- T3DSO1102 Teledyne LeCroy Digital OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 2Frequency: 100 MHzRecord Length: 7 MPtsSampling Rate: 1 GS/sSpecial Price $644.23 Regular Price $760.00
- T3DSO1104 Teledyne LeCroy Digital OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 4Frequency: 100 MHzRecord Length: 7 MPtsSampling Rate: 1 GS/sSpecial Price $883.96 Regular Price $935.00
- T3DSO1202A Teledyne LeCroy Digital OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 2Frequency: 200 MHzRecord Length: 14 MPtsSampling Rate: 2 GS/s$1,050.00
- T3DSO1302A Teledyne LeCroy Digital OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 2Frequency: 350 MHzRecord Length: 14 MPtsSampling Rate: 2 GS/s$1,465.00
- Bandwidth: 200 MHz
- 4 Channel
- Sample rates up to 1 GS/s
- 7 Mpts/CH (not interleave mode)
- 14 Mpts/CH (interleave mode)
- Math and Measure – 7 basic math functions plus FFT and 38 automatic measurement parameters
- Connectivity – USB for mass storage, printing and PC control, plus LAN for fast data transfer
- Serial Bus Trigger and Decode – I2C, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN, LIN
- Waveform Sequence Recorder – record and play back up to 80,000 waveforms
- Optional MSO – 16 Digital Channels (4 channel and A series only)
- With a waveform capture rate of up to 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode), the oscilloscope can easily capture the unusual or low-probability events
- FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root which enables speedy extraction of results from waveforms and measurements
- USB Cable -1
- Quick Start -1
- Passive Probe -4 / 2
- Certification -1
- Power Cord -1
Teledyne Test Tools T3DSO1000 series Oscilloscopes feature both two channel and four channel models. The four channel T3DSO1204 Oscilloscope is a 200 MHz model incorporating two 1 GSa/s ADCs and two 14 Mpts memory modules. When all channels are enabled, each channel has sample rate of 500 MSa/s and a standard record length of 7 Mpts. When only a single channel per ADC is active, the maximum sample rate is 1 GSa/s and the maximum record length is 14 Mpts. The T3DSO1204 comes with free enabled serial bus triggering and decode options supporting protocols I2C, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN and LIN.
For ease -of -use, the most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user- friendly front panel design. The T3DSO1204 model come with additional features that include even more functions, including: searching and navigating, on-screen Bode plot, 16 digital channels (Optional), an external USB powered 25 MHz AWG module (Optional) and a USB WIFI adapter (Optional). The T3DSO1204 model comes with a 7" Color Display.
256-Level Intensity Grading and Color Temperature Display
New display technology provides for fast refresh rates. The resulting intensity-graded trace is brighter for events that occur with more frequency and dims when the events occur with less frequency.
History Waveforms (History) Mode and Segmented Acquisition (Sequence)
Playback the latest triggered events using the history function. Segmented memory collection will store trigger events into multiple (Up to 80,000) memory segments. Each segment will store triggered waveforms and timestamp each frame.
Up to 14 Mpts (single channel/pair mode), 7 Mpts/CH (two channels/ pair mode). Using hardware-based Zoom technologies and max record length of up to 14 Mpts, users are able to over-sample to capture longer time periods at higher resolution and use the zoom feature to see more details within each signal.
Excellent Something Rate
Two channel series have one 1 GSa/s ADC, four channel series have two 1 GSa/s ADCs. When all channels are enabled, each channel has a maximum sample rate of 500 MSa/s. When a single channel per ADC is active, it has sample rate of 1 GSa/s.
Waveform Capture Rate
With a waveform capture rate of up to 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode), the oscilloscope can easily capture the unusual or low-probability events.
New generation high speed display technology
- Waveform capture rate up to 100,000 wfm/s (normal mode), and 400,000 wfm/s sequence mode.
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color display modes Record length up to 14 Mpts
FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root which enables speedy extraction of results from waveforms and measurements.
Gate and Zoom Measurement
Through Gate and Zoom measurement, the user can specify an arbitrary interval of waveform data analysis and statistics. This helps avoid measurement errors that can be caused by invalid or extraneous data, greatly enhancing the measurements' validity and flexibility.
Multiple Interface Types
USB Host, USB Device (USB-TMC), LAN, Trigger Out thus allowing users to save data for external analysis and screen images for reports.