TCP0150 Tektronix Current Probe
The TCP0150 is a 20 MHz, 150 A current probe from Tektronix.
- DC to 20 MHz Bandwidth
- 150 A RMS Maximum Current Capability
- 500 A Peak Pulse Current Capability
- High Accuracy with Typically Less than 1% DC Gain Error
- Accurately Measures Current levels as low as 5 mA
- Easy to Use and Accurate AC/DC Current Measurements
- Connects Directly to DPO4000, MSO4000 and DPO7000 Series Oscilloscopes Using the TekVPI Probe Interface
- Low Noise and DC Drift
- Provides Automatic Units Scaling and Readout on the Oscilloscope's Display
- Remote Programmable GPIB Control for ATE systems
- Split-Core Probe Head Construction Allows Easy Connection to Conductors
- Easy to Degauss and Autozero
- Setup Controls and Probe Status and Diagnostic Indicators are Provided on Both the Probe Hardware and via an Easy-to-Access Scope UI Display Menu
- Power Supplies
- Semiconductor Devices
- Power Inverters/Converters
- Electronic Ballasts
- Industrial/Consumer Electronics
- Motor Drives
- Transportation Systems
The Tektronix TCP0150 is a high performance and easy-to-use 150 A AC/DC current probe designed for use and direct connection (without the need of an additional power supply) to the TekVPI™ probe interface used on Tektronix DPO4000, MSO4000 and DPO7000 Series oscilloscopes. This AC/DC current measurement probe provides 20 MHz of frequency bandwidth with selectable range control for 25 A and 150 A measurement ranges.
The TCP0150 also provides low current measurement capability and accuracy to current levels as low as 5 mA per division; important for achieving broad dynamic current range of high-level and low-level measurement signals.