TI480-PRO 60HZ Fluke Thermal Imager
- Increased sensitivity to visualize temperature differences
- Easier to visualize and diagnose issues with sharper onscreen images, multiple rectangle markers and 9 color palettes
- More intuitive visual interface, improved, user-tested, touch screen interface
- More flexibility to visualize target, tiny-to-large with interchangeable smart lenses - no calibration required, 2x and 4x telephoto, wide angle and macro lens compatibility
- Capture a clear, accurate image focused throughout the field of view with MultiSharp™ Focus
- Get an instant in-focus image of your designated target. LaserSharp® Auto Focus uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance from your designated target.
- Get 4x the pixel data with SuperResolution, which captures multiple images and combines them to create a 1280 x 960 image
- Save time - wirelessly sync images directly from your camera to the Fluke Connect® system, and attach to an asset record or work order
- Reduce the need take notes in the field with IR-PhotoNotes™ and voice annotations
The Fluke TI480 is a thermal imager. With the Ti480 PRO MultiSharp™ focus captures images that are focused throughout the field of view, even if you start from a completely blurry target. The camera takes multiple images and combines them to give a clear, accurate focus on targets near and far. See more detail with SuperResolution, offering 4x the pixel data. Using the software and SuperResolution you can view images with up to 1280 x 960 resolution. You can wirelessly sync images directly from your camera to the Fluke Connect® system and attach it to an asset record or work order. Having access to maintenance records simultaneously at the inspection site and from the office or an off-site location enables faster decision making and real time collaboration between team members. You can also live stream the camera display to your smartphone or PC and remotely control the camera.