TLA7E2 Tektronix Logic Analyzer
- 4 Channel Digitizing Oscilloscope Module with 15 Kb Memory Depth
- Up to 1 GHz Bandwidth Provides High-fidelity Signal Quality Measurements of Digital Signals
- Up to 5 GS/s Sample Rate Provides High Resolution Analog Views of Digital Signals
- Advanced Digital Oscilloscope Triggering Helps Find Elusive Analog Anomalies in Digital Signals
- Bandwidth (at probe tips): 100 mV to 10 V range: 1 GHz; 50 mV to 99.8 mV range: 900 MHz; 20 mV to 49.8 mV range: 600 MHz
- Memory Depth: 15,000 samples per channel in all modes
- Number of Mainframe Slots Required: 2
- Vertical System
- Input Sensitivity Range: 10 mV to 100 V full scale.
- Vertical Resolution: 8-Bit (256 levels).
- DC Gain Accuracy: ±1.5% of full scale range.
- Analog Bandwidth Selections: 20 MHz, 250 MHz, and Full.
- Input Coupling: AC, DC or GND.
- Input Impedance Selections: 1 MΩ in parallel with 10 pF, or 50 Ω
- AC Coupled Lower Frequency Limit: ≤10 Hz when AC 1 MΩ coupled, ≤200 kHz when AC 50 Ω coupled
- Maximum Input Voltage at Probe Connector: 300 VRMS, but no greater than ±420 Vp (1 MΩ or ground input coupling)
- Sample Rate Range: 200 ps to 200 ms in 1, 2.5, 5 sequence.
- Timebase Accuracy: ±100 ppm over any interval ≥1 ms
- Record Length Range: 512 to 15,000 samples per channel in all modes
- Acquisition Modes: Single-shot, repetitive
- Trigger Modes: Normal, auto
- Trigger Position: Anywhere in the acquired record (pre-fill can be set anywhere from 0% to 100%)
- Trigger Types: Edge, pulse width, timeout, glitch, runt, slew rate, logic pattern, setup-and-hold violation
- Setup-and-hold Trigger: Triggers on violations of both setup time and hold time between clock and data which are on separate input channels; setup time settable from –100 ns to +100 ns in 200 ps increments; hold time settable from –1 ns to +102 ns; minimum settable window of setup time + hold time is 2 ns
- Digital Hardware Verification and Debug
- Monitor & Measure Digital Hardware Performance
The Tektronix TLA7E2 is a 4-Channel DSO module with a 1 GHz bandwidth, 5 GS/s sample rate, and 15 K memory depth.
The TLA700 Series offers a range of digitizing oscilloscope modules that provide the acquisition capabilities of the world’s best digitizing oscilloscopes, tightly integrated with the TLA700 logic analyzers. The 2 and 4 channel digitizing oscilloscope modules available in the TLA700 Series offer sample rates of up to 5 GS/s and bandwidths of up to 1 GHz, with 15 Kb memory depth per channel at all times.
The digitizing oscilloscope modules offer precise time correlation and flexible cross-triggering with other installed modules.
This enables you to see the quality of critical signals time-correlated with the digital signals represented by the logic analyzer modules.
These modules offer the triggering you expect from a Tektronix digital oscilloscope: Pulse Width, Runt, Glitch, Slew Rate, Logic Pattern, Setup-and-Hold Violation, Edge and Timeout.