TPP0200 Tektronix Voltage Probe
The TPP0200 is a new Voltage Probe from Tektronix. Use an electrical probe to test equipment and measure currents and voltages. Probes are an integral part of any electrical power testing toolbox to ensure accurate measurements, reliability, and safety. Use a high-voltage probe meter for voltages of 0 to 40,000 direct current (VDC).
- 10X Attenuation
- 200 MHz Bandwidth
- 1.3 m Length
- UL61010-031; 2007, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-031-07, IEC61010-031; IEC 61010-031/A1:2008
- One-year warranty covering all parts and labor
- Adjustment tool
- Retractable hook tip
- Color bands, 5 pairs
- Long ground spring, 2 each
- 6 in. alligator ground lead
- Low-frequency computer and telecom measurements
- Power supplies
- Low-frequency amplifiers
The TPP0200 probe is for use on BNC oscilloscopes with 1 MΩ/13 pF inputs.The TPP0200 probe is a 200 MHz, 10X passive voltage probe with 10 MΩ input resistance.