U2701A Agilent Digital Oscilloscope
The U2701A is a 100 MHz, 2 channel digital oscilloscope from Agilent. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 100 MHz
- Sample Rate: 1 GSa/s
- 32 Mpts of waveform memory, 64 Mpts 2 channels interleaved
- Compact and portable size
- Advanced triggering, including edge, pulse width, and TV
- Compatibility with Hi-Speed USB 2.0, USBTMC 488.2 standards
- Four math functions, including FFTs standard
- Dual-play function-standalone and modular capability
- Compatibility with wide range of application development environments
The Agilent U2701A USB modular oscilloscope combines a set of essential features that are ideal for analyzing designs in an affordable way. These devices are uniquely designed to accommodate your need for flexibility with the dual-play function. This function allows you to use the oscilloscope as a standalone instrument, or to scale up the test system in a cardcage with additional scopes or with other Agilent USB modular product offerings, providing a complete solution for system development.
The U2701A USB modular oscilloscope gives you the debugging power you need. Each USB modular oscilloscope comes with standard features such as advanced triggering, automatic measurements, math functions including FTTs and much more.