U8032A Agilent DC Power Supply
The U8032A is a 375 W DC power supply from Agilent.upplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Power Output: 375 Watts
- Voltage Output: 0-60/3A x 2
- Fixed Output: 5V/3A
- Excellent load and line regulation (CV: < 0.01% + 2 mV; CC: <0.02% + 2 mA)
- Fast transient response < 50 µsec
- Low output noise ≤ 1 mVrms (0.5 mVrms typical) and ≤ 1 mArms from 20 Hz to 20 MHz
- Fully integrated OVP and OCP
- Keypad lock feature
- Physical lock mechanism
- Dual display shows both voltage and current reading
- Auto-tracking between output 1 and output 2 with a single control
- Multiple channels that can be individually/simultaneously controlled
The U8032A, basic DC power supply, is a manual triple-output power supply with sequencing capability. With this function, users can generate output sequences with minimal programming skills. Each power supply is also built with excellent load regulation and clean output noise for continued stability. With these and many other features, you get a solid and reliable triple-output power supply at an unsurpassed performance.