WAVERUNNER 6200 LeCroy Digital Oscilloscope
- 2 GHz Bandwidth
- 4 Channels
- 5 GS/s on All Channels; 10 GS/s on 2 Channels
- 1 Mpts on All Channels, Expandable to 12/24 Mpts
- Compact and Lightweight
- Easy User Interface
- Touch Screen Interface
- Vertical Controls for Each Channel
- USB 2.0 and 802.3xx LAN Ports
- Open Windows 2000
- Rise Time (Typical): 225 ps
- Bandwidth Limiters: 20 MHz; 200 MHz
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ || < 20 pF (10 MΩ || 9.5 pF using PP007 probe)
- Input Coupling: 50 Ω: DC,1MΩ: AC, DC,GND
- Maximum Input Voltage: 50 Ω: 5 Vrms, 1 MΩ: 250 Vmax (Peak AC: ≤ 5 kHz + DC)
- Channel to Channel Isolation: > 40 dB @ < 100MHz (> 30 dB @ full bandwidth)
- Vertical Resolution: 8 bits; up to 11 with enhanced resolution (ERES)
- Sensitivity: 50 Ω: 2 mV/div—1 V/div fully variable; 1 MΩ: 2 mV—10 V/div fully variable
- DC Gain Accuracy: ±1.0% of full scale (typical), ±1.5% of full scale with V/Div ≥ 10 mV (warranted)
LeCroy’s WaveRunner® 6000 Series is built to be the world’s best everyday bench oscilloscope. It offers the best acquisition specifications, a user interface that makes it easy to perform the most common oscilloscope functions, industryleading long term support and a “feel” that makes the oscilloscope a pleasure to drive.
For the first time, LeCroy has combined the type of high performance front amplifier,ADC, memory and triggering used in more expensive oscilloscopes and designed it all into a very affordable package. The WaveRunner 6000 Series also introduces a user interface that makes viewing and measuring signals simple and fast.
With the WaveRunner 6000 Series, all viewing controls and basic oscilloscope functions are easily at hand using front panel knobs. You get fast views and can zoom in to see details on the bright touch panel color screen. Or use the simple and intuitive controls to call up exactly the measurements you need.
The WaveRunner 6000 Series includes an industry-leading signal acquisition path, which provides a 5 GS/s ADC on every channel and 1 Mbyte of standard memory.
No need to worry about the undersampling or aliasing caused by slower ADCs or shorter memories on other oscilloscopes.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.