1000A Sound Technology Generator
The 1000A is a generator from Sound Technology. A signal generator is a device that creates electronic signals, repeating or non-repeating, in the digital or analog domains, depending on need. Signal generators design, test, troubleshoot, and repair electronic devices across many different industries and applications.
- Tuning Range: 88-108 MHz
- 6:1 planetary drive provides better than 10 kHz tuning resolution
- Drift: No adjustment required after station frequency is set following 1/2 hour warmup
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.1% THD at 1 kHz, 100% modulation
- Residual FM: Less than 75 Hz, 20 Hz to 15 kHz
- Residential 38 kHz Subcarrier: Less than 0.5%
- Output Level: 0.5 to 30,000 mV into 50 Ohm load, continuously adjustable
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohm, VSWR less than 1.3, 200 VDC isolation
- Stereo Separation: Greater than 50 dB at 1 kHz
The Sound Technology 1000A FM Alignment Generator combine to form a miniature precision fm transmitter. This system converts program material from a phonograph or tape recorder into an extremely high quality fm stereo signal anywhere in the broadcast band. With the 1000A system you can easily and effectively demonstrate fm receiver performance with listening tests.