2600-ALG-2 Keithley Coaxial Cable
The 2600-ALG-2 is a coaxial cable from Keithley.
- Working Voltage: 42V peak center conductor to inner shield
- 42V peak center conductor and inner shield to outer shell
- Operating Environment: 0°C to 50°C, up to 70% RH at ≤ 35°C
- Contact Resistance: <0.5Ω
- Insulation Resistance: 1015Ω, center conductor to inner shield (23°C @ <40% RH)
The Keithley 2600-ALG-2 is a 2m (6.6 ft) cable terminated with a 3-slot male triax connector on one end and 3 alligator clips on the other.
For use with: 2635, 2635A, 2636, 2636A, 4200-PA