2700G-BG700K Fluke Pressure Sensor
The 2700G-BG700K is a pressure sensor from Fluke.
- Easy-to-use interface that allows you to configure the sampling rate, tare value, damping, and auto-off time interval as well as reset the min/max pressure
- View the remaining battery life
- Select from 21 different standard engineering units, including bar, in H2O, kPa, MPa, and psi
- Pressure Connection - 1/4 in NPT Male
- Housing - Cast ZNAL
- Display - 5-1/2 digits, 16.53 mm (0.65") high 20-segment bar graph, 0 to 100%
- Range -12 to 100 psi, -80 to 700 kPa
- Resolution - 0.01 psi, 0.001 bar
- Uncertainty (k=2) - Positive Pressure
- Burst Pressure - 1000 psi, 7 MPa
- Media Compatibility - Note 2
- Power Source - 3 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- Battery Life - 75 hours
Rugged and easy to use. Ideal for a wide variety of applications and offers best in class measurement performance suitable for calibrating pressure measurement devices such as pressure gauges, transmitters, transducers, and switches.