51101-64 Chroma Data Logger
- Model with 64 channels on-line data recording. Multi-sets linked to a PC for hundreds of channels are doable
- Support B, E, J, K, N, R, S, and T type thermal couples with ITS-90 defined temperature range
- Individual channel cold junction compensation withTemperature resolution up to 0.01°C, error down to (0.01% of reading+0.3°C)
- Voltage full range ±480 VDC, ±10 VDC; resolution 1mV, 10uV; error down to (0.1% of reading+1mV), (0.015% of reading+100uV)
- 1000 VDC channel to channel isolation, full protection for testing points with charge and guarantee for accurate measurements
- Thermal couple open circuit detection
- PC-based operation with powerful software for recording and analyzing data
- 1 and 8 channel models are USB powered. No battery or external power supply is required
Chroma thermal/multi-function data loggers measure temperatures, voltages, and currents with high accuracy and resolutions. For example, they support 8 types of thermal couples measurement with ITS-90 defined temperature range at 0.3°C accuracy and 0.01°C resolution*, while most data loggers in the market are at 1°C accuracy and 0.1°C resolution*. Chroma loggers are with 1000 VDC channel to channel isolation, which means they can attach thermal couples to objects with high electricity, such as batteries, solar cells, working PCB, etc., and still get correct data. Many competitors are just malfunctioned or even damaged in those cases. Data retrieve in Chroma loggers are in a parallel architecture, while most of competitors use a sequential multiplexing method. This means data rate per channel is quick and constant for Chroma loggers, while others become much slower when number of channels is bigger.
Using Chroma thermal/multi-function data loggers, customers get confidence in measured data and high Performance/Cost ratio. Most of all, we can help in certain cases that our competitors fail, and only Chroma succeeds.