5345A HP Frequency Counter
- Output of more than 9000 measurements per second reduces test time
- Flexible external gating extends application
- Automatic averaging improves accuracy
- Standard high-stability timebase lowers cost of ownership
- 25 mV sensitivity
- Frequency with resolution of 9 digits per second
The HP 5345A is a high-performance 500 MHz and millimeter-wave pulse frequency counter. Operating from DC to 500 MHz, the counter also makes sub-microwave measurements including frequency, period, totalization, ratio, and time interval. As a full universal counter, the Agilent 5345A features 2 ns single-shot timing resolution, improving to 2 ps with averaging. The Agilent 5345A mainframe accommodates additional microwave products, including the Agilent 5355A Automatic Frequency Converter that extends operation to 1.5 GHz, and the 5356C Converter Head for measurements to 40 GHz. Together, the instruments provide an expandable range of capabilities for characterizing complex radar systems and components.