DCS33-33 Sorensen DC Power Supply
The DCS33-33 is a 1000 Watt DC Power Supply from Sorensen. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 0-33V
- Current: 0-33A
- Power: 1 kW
- Ripple and Noise: 10mV RMS
- 115/230 VAC selectable input voltage, 47-63 Hz single phase
- Simultaneous digital display of both voltage and current
- Ten-turn potentiometer voltage and current controls permit high resolution setting of the output voltage and current from zero to the rated output
- Automatic mode crossover into current or voltage mode
- Flexible output configuration; multiple units can be connected in parallel or series to provide increased current or voltage
- Adjustable Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- External TTL, AC or DC shutdown
- Remote voltage, current limit and OVP programming with selectable programming constants
The Sorensen DCS33-33 is a 1000Watt DC Power Supply that is designed to provide highly stable, continuously variable output voltage and current for a broad range of development, system and burn-in applications. The DCS33-33 employs high frequency switching regulator technology to achieve high power density and small package size. An automatic crossover system enables the unit to switch operating modes in response to varying load requirements.