FM-2031 Nitrogen Heavy Duty Soldering System Kit
The Hakko FM-2031 Nitrogen Compatible Soldering Iron provides a higher mass tip with double the power of conventional T17 tips. This iron is ideal for soldering difficult-to-solder heavy ground planes and/or high heat sink applications.
• uses T22 tips (not included)
• compatible with the Hakko FM-203 soldering station and FM-206 rework system
- KIT,FM2031-02 + FX791-01
- FM2031-02 Heavy Duty N2 Soldering Iron Conversion Kit Preheating effect: The hot N2 gas is effective for preheating.
- Preventing oxidation
- Powerful thermal recovery: Can be used in combination with your existing high power soldering station, HAKKO FM-206.
- Supports the N2 System: Can be used in combination with the HAKKO FX-780 and HAKKO FX-791 to create an N2 System.
- Nitrogen Controller
- FM-2031 Handpiece
- Handpiece holder with Sleep function
- Connecting cable
- Heat resistant pad