FR860-02 Hakko Soldering
- Temperature Range: RT-260°C (RT - 500°F)
- Temperature Stability: ±5°C/9°F
- Temperature Control: Industrial Microprocessor
- Temp. Control Modes: Plate or External Thermocouple
- Thermocouple Inputs: 1- Type K
- Heating Surface Dimensions (W x D): 178 x 178 mm (7.0 x 7.0 in.)
- Overall Dimensions (Plate) (W x H x D): 250 x 79 x 204 mm (9.8 x 3.1 x 8.0 in.)
- Overall Dimensions (Controller) (W x H x D): 100 x 66 x 169 mm (3.9 x 2.6 x 6.7 in.)
The Hakko FR-860 Preheat Plate is designed specifically for the electronics industry. The low profile and large, even heat surface across the plate provides fast, efficient heat.
The Hakko FR-860 Preheat Plate is a compact low profile solution for the conductive preheating of heavy printed circuit boards and other heat sink assemblies where preheating is required for soldering and rework. The design of the FR-860 provides fast, efficient, even heating across the surface of the plate, and the microprocessor control ensures a temperature stability of ±5°C/±9°F.
Selectable inputs for the closed loop temperature control allows for the precise regulation of the preheat temperature by either plate temperature input or remote thermocouple input.
Plate construction minimizes warping over time and utilizes modern, replaceable ceramic heating elements that are powerful enough to preheat some of the heaviest heat sink assemblies. Gaps between the plate surface and case are minimized reducing the loss of small components into the product.
The separate plate/controller design minimizes use of valuable bench space in front of the operator. Durable, all metal case construction is ESD Safe.