FU601-40X Hakko Soldering
The FU601-40X is a Robotic Integration Soldering Module (L-Shaped Iron) from Hakko.
- Robotic Integration Soldering Module (L-Shaped Iron)
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 300W
- Temperature Range: 120º-940ºF (50º-500ºC)
- ESD Safe
- The tips can be easily replaced and easily re-positioned using the tip alignment tool
- Various nozzles are available to match the tip shapes and can be installed onto the iron with an optional Nitrogen (N2) adapter
The Hakko FU-601-40X Robotic Integration Soldering Module is designed to communicate with the Hakko FU-500 Intelligent Solder Feeder and integrate with various robotic systems to achieve low-cost soldering automation.