HDO4104A Teledyne LeCroy Digital Oscilloscope
- HDO4054A Teledyne LeCroy Digital OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 4Frequency: 500 MHzRecord Length: 12.5 MPtsSampling Rate: 10 GS/s$16,395.00
- HDO4104A-MS Teledyne LeCroy Mixed Signal OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 4+16Frequency: 1 GHzRecord Length: 12.5 MPtsSampling Rate: 10 GS/s$23,190.00
- HDO4054A-MS Teledyne LeCroy Mixed Signal OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 4+16Frequency: 500 MHzRecord Length: 12.5 MPtsSampling Rate: 10 GS/s$19,800.00
- HDO4104A 12-bit HD, 1 GHz, 10 GS/s, 4 Ch, 12.5 Mpts/Ch with 12.1" WXGA Color Display
- 4 input channels
- Up to 10 GS/s with Enhanced Sample Rate
- One touch user interface
- Exceptional Serial Data Tools
- Unique 12-bit ADC resolution, up to 15 bits with enhanced resolution
- ±10 V applied offset with high gain settings
- Long Memory - up to 50 Mpts/Ch
- MAUI with OneTouch user interface
- Exceptional Serial Data Tools
- Powerful, Deep Toolbox
Included with Standard Configurations (HDO4000A and HDO4000A-MS):
- 10x Passive Probe (Total of 1 Per Channel)
- Getting Started Guide
- Anti-virus Software (Trial Version)
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7 P 64-Bit License
- Commercial NIST Traceable Calibration with Certificate
- Power Cable for the Destination Country
- Protective Front Cover
- 3-year Warranty
The HDO4104A is a 1GHz, 4 channel Teledyne LeCroy 12-bit, HD4096 high definition technology Oscilloscope. The 12.1" multi-touch display comes in a compact form factor this minimizing desk space. The HDO4104A is ideal for debug and troubleshooting of power electronic designs, digital power management or power integrity analysis, automotive electronic systems, and deeply embedded or mechatronic designs.
HD4096 High Definition Technology
Enables capture and display of signals with 16 times more resolution than other oscilloscopes. Waveforms captured and displayed are cleaner and crisper. Signal details often lost in the noise on other oscilloscopes are clearly visible and easy to distinguish with HD4096. HD4096 enables oscilloscopes to deliver unmatched measurement precision for improved debug and analysis.
Huge Applied Offset Range
A 16-bit offset DAC permits ±10 V offset at 20 mV/div, ±4 V at 5 mV/div, and an amazing ±1.6 V offset at the highest sensitivity (1 mV/div). Such large applied offsets (combined with 12 bits) make it easy to acquire and view small signal variations (e.g. ripple, noise, transient interference) on DC or sensor signals. They also provide extended offset ranges for many of Teledyne LeCroy’s high voltage probes.
MAUI with OneTouch
MAUI – Most Advanced User Interface puts all the power and capabilities of the oscilloscope right at your fingertips. Designed for touch, built for simplicity, and made to solve. MAUI with OneTouch incorporates drag, drop and flick to provide unsurpassed efficiency in oscilloscope operation. Learn more about MAUI.
Exceptional Serial Data Tools
Up to 23 standards supported – all with the industry’s best serial decoder with. Many are provided with high performance triggers.
Powerful, Deep Toolbox
Our waveshape analysis tools and application packages provide unparalleled insight. Learn more at Periodic Table of Oscilloscope Tools. Combine our powerful, deep toolbox with up to 50 Mpts/ch of acquisition memory and the most powerful motherboard in its class – an Intel® Core™ i3-2330E Dual (core), 2.2 GHz (per core) with 8 GB of RAM standard.