MSO9254A Agilent Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
The MSO9254A is a 2.5 GHz, 4+16 channel Mixed Signal Oscilloscope from Keysight Agilent. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency, rise time, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 2.5 GHz
- Channels: 4 Analog and 16 Digital
- Sample Rate: 20 GSa/s
- Record Length: 40 Mpts
- Serial protocol applications including I²C, SPI, RS-232, CAN, LIN Flexray, JTAG, and USB 2.0
- Serial physical layer applications including Ethernet
- Jitter analysis applications including EZJIT and EZJIT Plus
- Noise Floor: 1.24 mVrms at 50 mV/div
- Typical Rise/Fall Time: 253 ps (10-90%), 174 ps (20-80%)
- Operating System: Windows 7
- Display Size: 15 inch
- Get 3 instruments in 1: scope, logic analyzer, and protocol analyzer
- Capture more data with 20 Mpts per channel memory, upgradable to 1 Gpts
- See more signal detail with 20 GSa/s sample rate and InfiniiScan advanced triggering
- Expand your measurement capabilities with the widest range of compliance, protocol and analysis applications: serial protocol, FPGA dynamic probe, jitter analysis including EZJIT, MATLAB and more
The powerful features of the MSO9254A Infiniium oscilloscopes with InfiniiScan advanced triggering, coupled with superior specifications give you precise signal representation. The Logic Analyzer with 16 fast, deep-memory digital channels allows you to see critical data values and timing relationships.
With the Protocol analyzer you can choose integrated protocol viewers to quickly drill down into packets and time correlate between protocol and physical layers.
It’s three instruments in one
- Scope: The powerful features of our Infiniium Series oscilloscopes coupled with superior specifications give you precise signal representation.
- Logic analyzer: Fast deep-memory digital channels let you see critical data values and timing relationships.
- Protocol analyzer: The world’s first scope-based protocol viewer with multi-tab viewing. Quickly drill and move between protocol and physical layers.
High-performance scope channels ensure superior viewing of signals under test. All models incorporate a powerful, feature-packed Infiniium oscilloscope with responsive deep memory.
Responsive deep memory
With standard 20 Mpts/ch, and up to 1 Gpts/ ch of memory, you can capture long time periods while retaining fast sample rates. Fast update rates mean your scope stays responsive with deep memory on, ensuring precise representation of analog signals.
Advanced triggers are essential when you are investigating suspected problems. Infiniium offers a full range of advanced triggers to help you isolate and capture the condition you need to characterize. The 9000 Series simplifies trigger setups by using intuitive dialog boxes with descriptive graphics.
Drag and drop measurements
It’s simple: drag an icon from the measurement bar and drop it on the cycle you want to measure. You can make up to ten measurements on your waveforms. All of the measurements appear at the bottom of the display with statistics and are color-coded to the channel you are measuring.
MSO models add 16 high-speed timing channels with standard 128 Mpts digital memory, allowing you to retain fast 2 GSa/s sample rates over long periods of time.
Digital and mixed-signal trigger
Trigger on and display individual signals or buses. With precise time-correlation between analog and digital signals, confidently trigger across any combination of analog and digital signals simultaneously.
Industry’s only segmented memory for both analog and digital channels
Capture short bursts without consuming memory during periods when the trigger condition is not met. Agilent is the only vendor that supports segmented memory capture on both analog and digital channels.
Waveform and Listing Windows
View buses as waveforms or easily follow events in the listing window expandable to the entire display. A blue tracking marker provides time-correlation between waveform and listing displays.
Add protocol analysis capability to your scope for: CAN, FlexRay, I2C, JTAG, LIN, MIPI D-Phy, PCle, RS-232/UART, SATA, SPI, USB, 8B/10B, digRF, and SVID.
Export screen shots and waveforms in numerous industry-standard formats. In addition, the 9000 Series supports compatibility with the following :
- MATLAB Basic and Advanced (add as 061 and 062 on new scope orders)
- IVI COM driver for application development environments such as Visual Studio, Agilent VEE, NI LabView and MATLAB instrument control toolbox
- IntuiLink tool bars and data capture
- LXI Class C including built-in Web control
- NI LabView PnP and IVI drives
With both 50 Ω and 1 MΩ inputs, Infiniium 9000 Series scopes support a wide range of probes, including Agilent’s InfiniiMax and InfiniiMode Series probes. Agilent offers an innovative family of probes that are engineered for signal access and measurement accuracy. Whether you’re looking for simple passive probes, the high bandwidth and low loading of an active probe, or specialty probes for current or high voltage, we can meet your needs. Our innovative accessories allow reliable connection to challenging components like small pitch devices, surface mount ICs, and DDR BGA packages – even hands free!