MT8801A Anritsu Communication Analyzer
The MT8801A is a communication analyzer from Anritsu. A communication analyzer is a superior type of electronic test equipment for physical layer, circuit, and new technology testing. Anyone in the business of testing data networks can use a communication analyzer for the measurement and monitoring of equipment.
- Frequency range: 300 kHz to 3 GHz
- Batch measurements of transmission test items
- Calibration functions
- Wide-band power meter
- Adjacent channel power measurement
- Constellation display functions
- Receiver sensitivity measurement
- Measurement of antenna power rise/fall edge characteristics
- Call processing function
The Anritsu MT8801A Radio Communication Analyzer can evaluate every major radio communication system in the world, covering the frequency range of 300 kHz to 3 GHz. GPIB and RS-232C are standard.