SDG2042X Siglent Function Generator
- Bandwidth: 40MHz
- Sampling rate: 1.2 GSa/s (4X Interpolation)
- Vertical resolution: 16 bit
- Number of channels: 2
- Max. amplitude: ±10V
- Display: 4.3” touch screen display, 480 x 272 x RGB
- Standard Interface: USB Host, USB Device, LAN
- Optional: GPIB (USB-GPIB adaptor)
- High-performance sampling system with 1.2GSa/s sampling rate and 16-bit vertical resolution, no detail in your waveforms will be lost
- Innovative TrueArb technology, based on a point-by-point architecture, supports any 8pts~8Mpts Arb waveform with a sampling rate in range of 1μSa/s~75MSa/s
- Innovative EasyPulse technology, capable of generating lower jitter Square or Pulse waveforms, brings a wide range and extremely high precision in pulse width and rise/fall times adjustment
- Plenty of analog and digital modulation types: AM, DSB-AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK, PSK and PWM
- Sweep and Burst function
- Harmonic function
- 196 built-in arbitrary waveforms
- High precision Frequency Counter
The Siglent SDG2042X is a dual-channel function/arbitrary waveform generator with specifications of up to 40 MHz maximum bandwidth, 1.2GSa/s sampling rate and 16-bit vertical resolution.
The proprietary TrueArb & EasyPulse techniques help to solve the weaknesses inherent in traditional DDS generators when generating arbitrary, square and pulse waveforms.
With advantages above, SDG2042X can provide users with a variety of high fidelity and low jitter signals, which can meet the growing requirements of complex and extensive applications.