TB100PK Weller Soldering
TB100PK Weller Soldering Tip
Soldering and more with the Therma-Boost Heat Tool
Introducing Therma-Boost... the 27-watt continuous heat tool that turns into a high-performance 130-watt, soldering gun with a squeeze of the Therma-Boost trigger. In standard mode, Therma-Boost can run for hours, making it perfect for cutting rope, Styrofoam, and other craft materials, scoring hard substances like Plexiglas, and smoothing or shaping materials like soft plastics. Press the Therma-Boost trigger, and it quickly heats to 950°F, handling most soldering jobs with ease.
The Weller Therma-Boost heat tool. This is the latest in a line of both cordless and corded soldering and hot air tools from Weller – the world's leading maker of soldering products. With proper care, your new tool will give you years of reliable service.
This unique tool combines the best features of a soldering gun and soldering iron – fast heat-up, continuous use, and light weight. The tool heats up to working temperature quickly with the use of the second stage Therma-Boost mode. Due to the unique design, the tool can be used continuously. A traditional soldering gun can only be used intermittently. And the tool is incredibly lightweight at just 3 oz., so it is comfortable to use continuously. A wide variety of tips allows use for repairs, hobbies, crafts, foam cutting, model making, home electronics, and boating.
THERMA-BOOST HEAT TOOL,30W/130W,120V
- For a wide variety of jobs including soldering, cutting, and shaping
- Therma-Boost trigger gives you added bursts of power when you need it
- 2 lights on the back of tool indicate standard or Therma-Boost modes
- Heats up to working temperature in just 45 seconds
- For continuous use. Therma-Boost mode can be used intermittently
- Ultra-lightweight - weighs just 3 oz.
- Kit includes heat tool, stand, 6 multi-use tips, and instructions
- Tips are for soldering, rope and foam cutting, smoothing, and scoring
- Tip changes are fast and easy
- UL and cUL listed