TCR20S135 EMI DC Power Supply
The TCR20S135 is a 2700 Watt DC Power Supply from EMI. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 20V
- Current: 135A
- Power: 2700W
- Low output ripple and high operating efficiency
- Combine optimum performance and reliability
- High dielectric withstand ratings primary to secondary and chassis-2500V RMS
- Input, output and programming terminals covered for operator protection
- Series or parallel master/slave operation
- Common programming with E/M's three-phase TCR Models and its EMHP and HCR Series
The TCR20S-135 is a very robust design of the SCR phase controlled regulated power supply. In an SCR phase-controlled DC Power Supply, output is controlled by modulating the conduction angle of the controlled SCRs. In the TCR Series, input AC is applied to three pair of bi-directionally connected SCRs placed within the delta connected primary of the main power transformer. The secondary voltage of this transformer is rectified and double L/C filtered to provide a low ripple DC output.
Both output voltage and current are sensed and compared against internal references or externally applied control levels so the supply provides either constant voltage or constant current regulation with automatic crossover depending on control level. Additional circuitry provides bias levels, circuit protection and metering functions.