214 Balmac Vibration and Sound Equipment
The 214 is vibration and sound equipment from Balmac.
- Amplitude Range English: 0.03, 0.1, 0.3, 1, 3, 10, 30, 100 mils (peakto-peak) Displacement, in/sec (peak) Velocity
- Sensitivity: Displacement: 0.001 mil (0.000001 inch)
- Velocity: 0.001 inch/sec
- Accuracy: 5% of Full Scale
- Frequency Range: 200 to +200,000 rpm (3.3 to +3333 Hz)
- Displays : Amplitude Meter (Analog) 2 Scales: 0 to 10 Full Scale Top; 0 to 3 Full Scale Bottom
- RPM Meter: 4-digit LCD
- Power: 105 to 125 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Temperature Range: 32E to 122EF (0E to 50EC)
- Environmental: Relative humidity 0-95% noncondensing
- Vibration Inputs: Two
- Strobe Light: One flash per cycle to 4800 RPM; Submultiple to 200,000 RPM
Model 214 Vibration Analyzer/Balancer is an all-purpose vibration analyzer and a single- and two-plane dynamic balancer for fans, rotors, shafts, grinding wheels, spindles, and other rotating machinery. The 214 features a high intensity strobe light for phase detection and maintenance troubleshooting of belts, bent shafts, misalignment and other mechanical problems. The 214 is a basic economical tool for service and maintenance shops.