TDS420 Tektronix Digital Oscilloscope
The TDS420 is a 150 MHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from Tektronix. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 150 MHz
- Channels: 4
- Sample Rate: 100 MS/s
- Record length: 15 kpts
- 1.5% Accuracy: 1mV/div-10 V/div
- Position Range: ±5 Divisions
- Hi-Res Mode for up to 12-bits of Single Shot Vertical Resolution
- 10 ns Peak Detect Mode for Glitch Capture
- 25 Automatic Measurements
- Pass/Fall (Template) Waveform Testing
- Roll andTriggreed Roll Modes
- RS-232 and Centronics Type Interfaces
- Biophysical Research
- Biomedical Research
- Electrophysical and Electromechanical System Design
- Audio System Measurement and Analysis
- Manufacturing Test and Quality Control
- Power Supply and Power-related Design
- Product Service and Maintenance
The Tektronix TDS420 is a simple and portable Digitizing Oscilloscope for demanding precision measurement applications requiring high accuracy and acquisitions confidence.
The two channel model with a 150 MHz and 100 MS/s on all channels, coupled with a choice of FFT Math, Video, Long Record Length options makes analysis work extremely simple.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.