TDS644B Tektronix Digital Oscilloscope
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz
- 4 Channel
- Sample Rate: 2.5 GS/s
- Record length: 15 kpts
- 8-Bit Vertical Resolution
- Greater than 11-Bits with Averaging
- Record Length to 15,000 Points
- 1mV/div to 10 V/div Sensitivity
- 1.5% Vertical Accuracy
- Waveform Math and Advanced Waveform DSP
- 1 ns Peak Detect
- Channel Deskew
- Fully Automated Measurement System
- Waveform Pass/Fail Template Testing
- Color VGA Display
- 3.5 in. DOS Format Floppy Drive
- RS-232, Centronics, GPIB and VGA I/O Ports
- Digital Design and Characterization
- Transient Event Capture
- High Energy Physics
The Digital Real-Time architecture of the TDS 644B simplifies capturing intermittent signals or non-recurring problems like glitches or metastable states caused by setup and hold time violations. The TDS644B provides design engineers excellent single shot accuracy for multi-channel, high speed signal characterization.
Your designs may be digital but at today’s speeds, many of your toughest problems aren’t. Crosstalk noise. Transmission effects. Ground bounce. Not to mention sub-nanosecond edges. Today’s design problems require high bandwidth oscilloscopes that can measure up to these challenges. The Digital Real-Time™ architecture of the TDS 600 Series simplifies capturing intermittent signals or non-recurring problems like glitches or metastable states caused by setup and hold time violations.
TDS 600 Series provides design engineers excellent single shot accuracy for multi-channel, high speed signal characterization.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.
|Record Length||15 kPts|
|Sampling Rate||2.5 GS/s|
|05||Video Trigger, NTSC, PAL, HDTV, FlexFormat|
|13||Add RS-232C and Centronics hardcopy interfaces|
|1F||Floppy disc drive|
|2F||Extended waveform math: FFT, integration and differentiation|
- Tektronix TDS500B, TDS600B, TDS700A Series Reference
- Tektronix TDS500B, TDS600B, TDS700A Series User Manual